The AI software enables automatic document capture in the enterprise and extraction of relevant data to support efficient and digital data processing of any document.Request demo now!
Knowledge-based automation in business processes with semi-structured documents
elevait in:docs recognizes and classifies documents and extracts contained information - including validation.Our product in:docs can be easily integrated into an existing infrastructure.
Generic, pre-trained AI models allow in:docs to be used in no time. Our proven onboarding process allows for a quick evaluation of usability and any necessary customizations.
Documents are processed in near real-time in secure, certified data centers in Germany. We guarantee data security and processing based on business and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge-based automation is the encapsulation of
process knowledge in machine-readable form in combination with machine learning techniques.
Core features of elevait in:docs
Every day, organizations process a large number of different business documents at great expense. Only with efficient, scalable processes can organizations survive in an increasingly fast-paced competitive environment. This ties up resources and blocks important key competencies for building and scaling sustainable competitive advantages.
Our product in:docs helps to master these challenges.
General core features
- Processing of different business documents such as orders, invoices or delivery bills
- Automatic reading of machine and handwriting
- Generic knowledge extraction of header and item data, even with multi-line descriptions or complex table headings
- Automatic application of freely definable validation and plausibility rules to business documents
- Custom presorting by document type
- Automatic quality improvement of the digitized documents
- Text recognition using neural networks and OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Recognition of features and correlations using deep learning and image processing algorithms
- Custom interpretation of the extracted information
- Validation and plausibility check according to process-specific specifications
- Merging semantically interpreted information
- Customized conversion to machine-readable target format
- Triggering of subsequent processes
elevait in:docs in numbers - an example:
annotated feature classes 2021
Advantages with in:docs
Complex, inefficient processes are often an obstacle to growth or concentration on the core business. For greater competitiveness or in critical phases, fast response times but above all specialist knowledge are required when processing business documents.
A lack of digital workflows also makes it difficult to capture, validate and transfer data in multidimensional IT landscapes.
elevait in:docs captures and sorts business documents as they come in using a digital workflow. This allows various documents such as scans, faxes or PDF documents to be pre-processed without manual transmission. Highly accurate knowledge extraction, customized validation and knowledge representation reduces long turnaround times, high costs or regulatory risks through fast processing and permanent availability. Preconfigured APIs and interfaces ensure fast integration.
Fabian Kretschmann - Product Manager in:docs